THE JUBILEE OPEN IS POSTPONED. AS WE CAN SCHEDULE THINGS AGAIN, WE WILL UPDATE YOU ON THE NEW DATE
It is with much sadness that we have decided to postpone the Jubilee Open. We know many of our PROMAC families were looking forward to it and we held out as long as we could.
We will be consulting with other PROMAC and NASKA events to discuss the ability to reschedule the tournament at a location that will work for everyone.
The health and well being of every competitor and their families are of the utmost importance to the Jubilee Open family. We miss each and every one of you and were looking forward to sharing our beautiful area with you. We would love to have a virtual get together of any who would like to participate in your quarantine habitat soon. Please watch for details.
We are continuing to work with the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach Sports Commission and have some really incredible ideas for when we do get to have the Jubilee Open that will make it even more of an event and one you won’t want to miss.
Any competitors who have registered will have the opportunity to keep their registration for when the even is rescheduled or to hold it for the next year’s tournament. Please contact me if you need other arrangements, privately at email@example.com.
During this time, it is important that you continue to support your martial arts schools. Each one is struggling to create new ways of sharing their passion and they want to be there for you to help keep you on track for your goals and maintain that sense of normalcy. Be sure to send your instructor a little note to tell them you appreciate them. It will mean the world.
Thank you to all of our friends, family, competitors and teams who support the Jubilee Open and PROMAC. We can’t wait to see everyone in person, to give those hugs, high fives and selfies.
While we are all overwhelmed in this current situation, we all know there will be a light at the end of the tunnel, and we will come out strong together.
Very truly yours,
Crissi and Sam Boyer
AT THIS TIME, THE JUBILEE OPEN IS STILL SCHEDULED FOR MAY 2..
We realize we are a ways out from the Jubilee Open. However, we are offering some great deals and several people are already registered.
As always, our competitors, officials and their families are super important to us and so their safety and health is priority.
As a showing of good will, if you register for the Jubilee Open, and are unable to attend due to this outbreak, please contact me as we get closer to the event and I will be happy to extend your registration to 2021. You will only need to pay the Uventex fee to re-register for next year.
Thank you for remaining calm and focused on what is important during what appears to be an unprecedented time.
Stay healthy, be smart, practice good habits and drink lots of water. This too shall pass.