Quick Cheat Sheet for Tournament
What to Remember!
- Seminar Tonight! Register here! Free for competitors, Cash Donation for Instructors Dedication and Hard Work Encouraged.
- Private Lessons are still available! Can’t make the seminar? Don’t miss out on training with these top competitors.
- Good Attitude. (You can see here for my suggestions on tournament etiquette, etc.)
- Your full uniform and belt. See here for rules
- Weapons if you are competing with weapons.
- Sparring Gear if you are sparring. Including cup and mouthguard, (rib guard, face shields, are required for 17 & under. We will have some available to borrow.) See here for gear requirements.
- Be there early. It’s awesome to see the other divisions and support your teammates! Itinerary here.
- Spectators are $10. 5 and under free. Available at the door, please bring cash.
- If you registered, fill this out to speed up your registration.
- SCS Martial Arts & Fitness location (Friday events)
- Location of the Civic Center (Saturday events)
- There’s a ton of information here, including food recommendations, things to do, etc.
Volunteers, Judges, & Scorekeepers!